Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by United flying between New York and Fort Lauderdale is a 32S with 183 seats.
- 118797 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Fort Lauderdale.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between New York and Fort Lauderdale is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- There are 31 nonstop flights on route from New York to Fort Lauderdale every day.
- The shortest flight between New York and Fort Lauderdale on Copa is 3824 km.
Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Fort Lauderdale? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.