Did you know?
- JetBlue Airways has the most nonstop flights between New York and Fort Lauderdale.
- There are 31 nonstop flights on route from New York to Fort Lauderdale every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by United flying between New York and Fort Lauderdale is a 32S with 183 seats.
- Atlanta, GA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Fort Lauderdale.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from New York to Fort Lauderdale is 2 hours, 47 minutes on JetBlue Airways, Delta.
Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Fort Lauderdale? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.