Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between New York and Dublin is a 340 with 260 seats.
- There are 7 nonstop flights on route from New York to Dublin every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from New York to Dublin is 6 hours, 30 minutes on Delta, Aer Lingus.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air France flying between New York and Dublin is a 747 with 474 seats.
- Aer Lingus has the most nonstop flights between New York and Dublin.
Hotels in Dublin
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dublin? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.