Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air France flying between New York and Dublin is a 747 with 474 seats.
- The shortest flight between New York and Dublin on Continental is 5123 km.
- 158 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Dublin.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from New York to Dublin is 6 hours, 30 minutes on Delta, Aer Lingus.
- There are 7 nonstop flights on route from New York to Dublin every day.
Hotels in Dublin
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dublin? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.