Did you know?
- 20 airlines operate between New York and Dubai.
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between New York and Dubai is a 747 with 291 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from New York to Dubai is 10996 km on Emirates.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between New York and Dubai is a 767 with 218 seats.
- 411 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Dubai.
Hotels in Dubai
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dubai? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.