Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Southwest flying between New York and Dallas is a 737 with 137 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by US Airways flying between New York and Dallas is a 32S with 183 seats.
- American has the most nonstop flights between New York and Dallas.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Dallas is 8948 km on Alaska.
- Chicago, IL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Dallas.
Hotels in Dallas
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dallas? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.