Did you know?
- 399 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Dallas.
- 124536 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Dallas.
- Chicago, IL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Dallas.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Dallas is 18 hours, 35 minutes on Alaska.
- The shortest nonstop flight from New York to Dallas is 2231 km on American.
Hotels in Dallas
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dallas? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.