Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Southwest flying between New York and Dallas is a 737 with 137 seats.
- 124536 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Dallas.
- American has the most nonstop flights between New York and Dallas.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Dallas is 18 hours, 35 minutes on Alaska.
- The shortest nonstop flight from New York to Dallas is 2231 km on American.
Hotels in Dallas
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dallas? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.