Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Continental flying between New York and Cancun is a 737 with 157 seats.
- Iberia has 2 two stops or more flights between New York and Cancun.
- Atlanta, GA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Cancun.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between New York and Cancun is a 757 with 188 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from New York to Cancun is 2490 km on Continental.
Hotels in Cancun
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cancun? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.