Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between New York and Cancun is a 757 with 188 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from New York to Cancun is 3 hours, 50 minutes on Continental.
- 334 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Cancun.
- Iberia has 2 two stops or more flights between New York and Cancun.
- The largest aircraft operated by Continental flying between New York and Cancun is a 737 with 157 seats.
Hotels in Cancun
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cancun? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.