Did you know?
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from New York to Budapest every day.
- 215 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Budapest.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Budapest is 17 hours, 31 minutes on Cimber.
- British Airways has the most one stop flights between New York and Budapest.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Budapest is 7877 km on Cimber.
Hotels in Budapest
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Budapest? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.