Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between New York and Bogota is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lacsa flying between New York and Bogota is a 32S with 194 seats.
- 252 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Bogota.
- The shortest nonstop flight from New York to Bogota is 3993 km on Avianca.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Bogota is 4260 km on Phuket.
Hotels in Bogota
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bogota? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.