Did you know?
- 254 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Belgrade.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between New York and Belgrade is a 747 with 368 seats.
- Air France has the most one stop flights between New York and Belgrade.
- 16 airlines operate between New York and Belgrade.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Belgrade is 23 hours, 50 minutes on Spanair.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.