Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between New York and Belgrade is a 330 with 268 seats.
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Belgrade.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between New York and Belgrade is a 747 with 368 seats.
- Air France has the most one stop flights between New York and Belgrade.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Belgrade is 23 hours, 50 minutes on Spanair.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.