Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Belgrade is 23 hours, 50 minutes on Spanair.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between New York and Belgrade is a 747 with 368 seats.
- 16 airlines operate between New York and Belgrade.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between New York and Belgrade is a 330 with 268 seats.
- 254 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Belgrade.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.