Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between New York and Belgrade is a 330 with 268 seats.
- 16 airlines operate between New York and Belgrade.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Belgrade is 23 hours, 50 minutes on Spanair.
- 218308 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Belgrade.
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Belgrade.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.