Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Jet Airways flying between New York and Bangkok is a 330 with 226 seats.
- 437280 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Bangkok.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Egyptair flying between New York and Bangkok is a 777 with 319 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Bangkok is 14554 km on Shenzhen.
- The shortest flight between New York and Bangkok on Jet is 15198 km.
Hotels in Bangkok
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangkok? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.