Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Copa flying between New York and Aruba is a 737 with 114 seats.
- Copa Air has 1 one stop flights between New York and Aruba.
- The shortest nonstop flight from New York to Aruba is 3148 km on JetBlue Airways.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Aruba is 6 hours, 45 minutes on American.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from New York to Aruba is 4 hours, 35 minutes on JetBlue Airways.
Hotels in Aruba
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Aruba? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.