Did you know?
- 32 flights per week fly out of New Orleans connecting to Abidjan.
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between New Orleans and Abidjan is a DC9 with 125 seats.
- Air France has 89 two stops or more flights between New Orleans and Abidjan.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between New Orleans and Abidjan is a M80 with 142 seats.
- Delta has the most two or more stop flights between New Orleans and Abidjan.
Hotels in Abidjan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ivory Coast? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.