Did you know?
- 20 flights per week fly out of Nairobi connecting to Kilimanjaro.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Ethiopian flying between Nairobi and Kilimanjaro is a 767 with 235 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Utair flying between Nairobi and Kilimanjaro is a DH7 with 50 seats.
- Dar Es Salaam, TZ is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Nairobi and Kilimanjaro.
- The shortest connecting flight from Nairobi to Kilimanjaro is 9 hours, 15 minutes on Kenya.
Hotels in Kilimanjaro
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tanzania? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.