Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Olympic flying between Mykonos and Belgrade is a ATR with 50 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Mykonos to Belgrade is 4 hours, 5 minutes on Aegean.
- The shortest flight between Mykonos and Belgrade on Olympic is 956 km.
- 2 flights per week fly out of Mykonos connecting to Belgrade.
- Athens, GR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Mykonos and Belgrade.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.