Did you know?
- 2 flights per week fly out of Mykonos connecting to Belgrade.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Olympic flying between Mykonos and Belgrade is a ATR with 50 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Mykonos to Belgrade is 4 hours, 5 minutes on Aegean.
- Athens, GR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Mykonos and Belgrade.
- The shortest connecting flight from Mykonos to Belgrade is 956 km on Aegean.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.