Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Etihad flying between Muscat and Lahore is a 32S with 104 seats.
- 16058 seats are available per day to fly out of Muscat connecting to Lahore.
- The largest aircraft operated by Qatar flying between Muscat and Lahore is a 32S with 144 seats.
- 4 airlines operate between Muscat and Lahore.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Muscat to Lahore every day.
Hotels in Lahore
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Pakistan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.