Did you know?
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Munich to Santorini every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Aegean flying between Munich and Santorini is a 32S with 182 seats.
- The shortest flight between Munich and Santorini on Aegean is 1735 km.
- The shortest connecting flight from Munich to Santorini is 34 hours, 35 minutes on Condor.
- 17 flights per week fly out of Munich connecting to Santorini.
Hotels in Santorini
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Greece? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.