Did you know?
- 405 flights per week fly out of Munich connecting to Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Munich and Los Angeles is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air New Zealand flying between Munich and Los Angeles is a 340 with 333 seats.
- Lufthansa has the most nonstop flights between Munich and Los Angeles.
- Scandinavian has 100 two stops or more flights between Munich and Los Angeles.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.