Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air China flying between Munich and Lhasa is a 340 with 333 seats.
- Air China has the most two or more stop flights between Munich and Lhasa.
- China S has 1 two stops or more flights between Munich and Lhasa.
- 26617 seats are available per day to fly out of Munich connecting to Lhasa.
- The shortest connecting flight from Munich to Lhasa is 11470 km on China S KLM.
Hotels in Lhasa
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Lhasa? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.