Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Korean Air flying between Munich and Kota Kinabalu is a ATR with 46 seats.
- United has 8 two stops or more flights between Munich and Kota Kinabalu.
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Munich and Kota Kinabalu is a F70 with 80 seats.
- 29462 seats are available per day to fly out of Munich connecting to Kota Kinabalu.
- All Nippon has the most one stop flights between Munich and Kota Kinabalu.
Hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kota Kinabalu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.