Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Korean Air flying between Munich and Kota Kinabalu is a ATR with 46 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Munich to Kota Kinabalu is 46 hours, 20 minutes on Bellair Inc.
- 29462 seats are available per day to fly out of Munich connecting to Kota Kinabalu.
- Tokyo, JP is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Munich and Kota Kinabalu.
- United has 8 two stops or more flights between Munich and Kota Kinabalu.
Hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kota Kinabalu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.