Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Hapag flying between Munich and Kos Island is a 737 with 144 seats.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Munich to Kos Island every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Munich to Kos Island is 2849 km on LOT.
- The shortest flight between Munich and Kos Island on Hapag is 1788 km.
- 5 airlines operate between Munich and Kos Island.
Hotels in Kos Island
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kos? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.