Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by LOT flying between Munich and Dublin is a ATR with 44 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Munich and Dublin is a 32S with 124 seats.
- Aer Lingus has the most nonstop flights between Munich and Dublin.
- The shortest connecting flight from Munich to Dublin is 31 hours, 40 minutes on SN Brussels.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Munich to Dublin is 2 hours, 30 minutes on Aer Lingus.
Hotels in Dublin
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dublin? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.