Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Munich and Dublin is a 32S with 124 seats.
- 179487 seats are available per day to fly out of Munich connecting to Dublin.
- The smallest aircraft operated by LOT flying between Munich and Dublin is a ATR with 44 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Munich to Dublin is 31 hours, 40 minutes on SN Brussels.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Munich to Dublin every day.
Hotels in Dublin
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dublin? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.