Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Japan flying between Munich and Chiang Mai is a 32S with 159 seats.
- Bangkok, TH is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Munich and Chiang Mai.
- 71 flights per week fly out of Munich connecting to Chiang Mai.
- The shortest connecting flight from Munich to Chiang Mai is 24 hours, 5 minutes on Scandinavian.
- 78268 seats are available per day to fly out of Munich connecting to Chiang Mai.
Hotels in Chiang Mai
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Chiang Mai? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.