Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by United flying between Munich and Canberra is a 32S with 144 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Munich and Canberra is a 32S with 149 seats.
- London, GB is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Munich and Canberra.
- The shortest connecting flight from Munich to Canberra is 29 hours, 25 minutes on British Airways.
- 52295 seats are available per day to fly out of Munich connecting to Canberra.
Hotels in Canberra
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Canberra? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.