Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by American flying between Munich and Banjul is a 32S with 126 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Munich to Banjul is 50 hours, 40 minutes on South African.
- 4884 seats are available per day to fly out of Munich connecting to Banjul.
- Brussels, BE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Munich and Banjul.
- Lufthansa has the most two or more stop flights between Munich and Banjul.
Hotels in Banjul
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Gambia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.