Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Munich and Bangkok is a CRJ with 70 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Emirates flying between Munich and Bangkok is a 330 with 237 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Munich to Bangkok is 22 hours, 5 minutes on LOT.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Munich to Bangkok every day.
- Lufthansa has the most nonstop flights between Munich and Bangkok.
Hotels in Bangkok
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangkok? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.