Did you know?
- Armavia has the most nonstop flights between Moscow and Yerevan.
- The largest aircraft operated by Aeroflot-Don flying between Moscow and Yerevan is a 737 with 120 seats.
- Lufthansa has 101 two stops or more flights between Moscow and Yerevan.
- The shortest connecting flight from Moscow to Yerevan is 14 hours, 35 minutes on Air Dolomiti.
- 37 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Yerevan.
Hotels in Yerevan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Armenia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.