Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Armenian flying between Moscow and Yakutsk is a 757 with 219 seats.
- 438 seats are available per day to fly out of Moscow connecting to Yakutsk.
- 1 airlines operate between Moscow and Yakutsk.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Yakutsk is 6 hours, 40 minutes on Armenian.
- The shortest flight between Moscow and Yakutsk on Siberia is 4909 km.
Hotels in Yakutsk
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.