Did you know?
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Yakutsk every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Armenian flying between Moscow and Yakutsk is a 757 with 219 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Moscow to Yakutsk is 5564 km on Siberia.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Yakutsk is 6 hours, 40 minutes on Armenian.
- 1 airlines operate between Moscow and Yakutsk.
Hotels in Yakutsk
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.