Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Siberia flying between Moscow and Ulan-Ude is a 737 with 180 seats.
- 399 seats are available per day to fly out of Moscow connecting to Ulan-Ude.
- Siberia has the most nonstop flights between Moscow and Ulan-Ude.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Moscow to Ulan-Ude is 4410 km on Siberia.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Ulan-Ude every day.
Hotels in Ulan-Ude
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.