Did you know?
- 2 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Ulan-Ude.
- The largest aircraft operated by Armenian flying between Moscow and Ulan-Ude is a 757 with 219 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Ulan-Ude is 5 hours, 45 minutes on Siberia.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Siberia flying between Moscow and Ulan-Ude is a 737 with 180 seats.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Ulan-Ude every day.
Hotels in Ulan-Ude
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.