Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Moscow and Simferopol is a 32S with 132 seats.
- Siberia has 1 nonstop flights between Moscow and Simferopol.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Moscow to Simferopol is 1183 km on Siberia.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Donbassaero flying between Moscow and Simferopol is a YK2 with 102 seats.
- 18565 seats are available per day to fly out of Moscow connecting to Simferopol.
Hotels in Simferopol
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ukraine? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.