Did you know?
- Alitalia has the most nonstop flights between Moscow and Rome.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Rome is 3 hours, 45 minutes on Alitalia, Aeroflot.
- 94 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Rome.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Moscow and Rome is a 737 with 111 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Moscow to Rome is 2397 km on Alitalia, Aeroflot.
Hotels in Rome
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rome? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.