Did you know?
- 3 airlines operate between Moscow and Novy Urengoy.
- The largest aircraft operated by Gazpromavia flying between Moscow and Novy Urengoy is a TU5 with 151 seats.
- 5 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Novy Urengoy.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Novy Urengoy is 3 hours, 5 minutes on Siberia, Transaero.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Trygg flying between Moscow and Novy Urengoy is a 737 with 120 seats.
Hotels in Novy Urengoy
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.