Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Transaero flying between Moscow and Novosibirsk is a 737 with 128 seats.
- There are 17 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Novosibirsk every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Novosibirsk is 3 hours, 50 minutes on Siberia, Ural, Transaero.
- Air Charter Asia has 2 nonstop flights between Moscow and Novosibirsk.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Moscow and Novosibirsk is a 737 with 120 seats.
Hotels in Novosibirsk
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.