Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Charter Asia flying between Moscow and Nizhny Novgorod is a 737 with 120 seats.
- The shortest flight between Moscow and Nizhny Novgorod on Khmer is 379 km.
- 8708 seats are available per day to fly out of Moscow connecting to Nizhny Novgorod.
- Khmer has the most nonstop flights between Moscow and Nizhny Novgorod.
- 9 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Nizhny Novgorod.
Hotels in Nizhny Novgorod
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.