Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Moscow and Mineralnye Vody is a TU5 with 131 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Mineralnye Vody is 1 hours, 50 minutes on Kavminvodyavia, Air Charter Asia.
- 1659 seats are available per day to fly out of Moscow connecting to Mineralnye Vody.
- St Petersburg, RU is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Moscow and Mineralnye Vody.
- 13 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Mineralnye Vody.
Hotels in Mineralnye Vody
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.