Did you know?
- Siberia has the most nonstop flights between Moscow and Khabarovsk.
- 958 seats are available per day to fly out of Moscow connecting to Khabarovsk.
- The largest aircraft operated by Transaero flying between Moscow and Khabarovsk is a 777 with 291 seats.
- There are 7 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Khabarovsk every day.
- The shortest flight between Moscow and Khabarovsk on Aeroflot is 6135 km.
Hotels in Khabarovsk
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.