Did you know?
- Yakutsk, XU is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Moscow and Khabarovsk.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Khabarovsk is 7 hours, 50 minutes on Aeroflot.
- 958 seats are available per day to fly out of Moscow connecting to Khabarovsk.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Moscow and Khabarovsk is a 767 with 218 seats.
- 4 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Khabarovsk.
Hotels in Khabarovsk
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.