Did you know?
- 4 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Khabarovsk.
- Siberia has the most nonstop flights between Moscow and Khabarovsk.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Khabarovsk is 7 hours, 50 minutes on Aeroflot.
- 958 seats are available per day to fly out of Moscow connecting to Khabarovsk.
- The largest aircraft operated by Transaero flying between Moscow and Khabarovsk is a 777 with 291 seats.
Hotels in Khabarovsk
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.