Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Selcon flying between Moscow and Istanbul is a 737 with 120 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Moscow to Istanbul is 1777 km on Turkish.
- There are 8 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Istanbul every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air France flying between Moscow and Istanbul is a 32S with 186 seats.
- 115 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Istanbul.
Hotels in Istanbul
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Istanbul? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.