Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Selcon flying between Moscow and Istanbul is a 737 with 120 seats.
- Turkish has the most nonstop flights between Moscow and Istanbul.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Istanbul is 2 hours, 50 minutes on Turkish.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air France flying between Moscow and Istanbul is a 32S with 186 seats.
- 103375 seats are available per day to fly out of Moscow connecting to Istanbul.
Hotels in Istanbul
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Istanbul? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.