Did you know?
- 9 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Dnepropetrovsk.
- The largest aircraft operated by Aerosvit flying between Moscow and Dnepropetrovsk is a 767 with 228 seats.
- Dnieproavia has the most nonstop flights between Moscow and Dnepropetrovsk.
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Dnepropetrovsk every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Dnepropetrovsk is 1 hours, 40 minutes on Aerosvit.
Hotels in Dnepropetrovsk
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ukraine? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.