Did you know?
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Dnepropetrovsk every day.
- 5577 seats are available per day to fly out of Moscow connecting to Dnepropetrovsk.
- Kiev, UA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Moscow and Dnepropetrovsk.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aerosvit flying between Moscow and Dnepropetrovsk is a YK2 with 102 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Moscow to Dnepropetrovsk is 860 km on Aerosvit.
Hotels in Dnepropetrovsk
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ukraine? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.