Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Copa Air flying between Minneapolis and New York is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- Chicago, IL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Minneapolis and New York.
- 332 flights per week fly out of Minneapolis connecting to New York.
- The shortest connecting flight from Minneapolis to New York is 1779 km on JetBlue Airways.
- The shortest connecting flight from Minneapolis to New York is 8 hours, 4 minutes on JetBlue Airways.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.