Did you know?
- There are 19 nonstop flights on route from Minneapolis to New York every day.
- Delta has the most nonstop flights between Minneapolis and New York.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Minneapolis to New York is 2 hours, 35 minutes on Delta.
- 332 flights per week fly out of Minneapolis connecting to New York.
- Chicago, IL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Minneapolis and New York.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.