Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Minneapolis to New York is 8 hours, 4 minutes on JetBlue Airways.
- 13 airlines operate between Minneapolis and New York.
- There are 19 nonstop flights on route from Minneapolis to New York every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Copa Air flying between Minneapolis and New York is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- Air Canada has 3 one stop flights between Minneapolis and New York.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.