Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Copa Air flying between Minneapolis and New York is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- 13 airlines operate between Minneapolis and New York.
- Chicago, IL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Minneapolis and New York.
- The shortest connecting flight from Minneapolis to New York is 8 hours, 4 minutes on JetBlue Airways.
- There are 19 nonstop flights on route from Minneapolis to New York every day.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.