Did you know?
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Milan to Tripoli every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Milan to Tripoli is 2 hours, 30 minutes on Libyan.
- The largest aircraft operated by Qatar flying between Milan and Tripoli is a 330 with 259 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Milan to Tripoli is 1491 km on Libyan.
- Alitalia has the most nonstop flights between Milan and Tripoli.
Hotels in Tripoli
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Libya? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.