Did you know?
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from Milan to Tel Aviv every day.
- Rome, IT is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Milan and Tel Aviv.
- 28 airlines operate between Milan and Tel Aviv.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Milan to Tel Aviv is 3 hours, 50 minutes on El Al.
- The largest aircraft operated by Olympic flying between Milan and Tel Aviv is a 737 with 146 seats.
Hotels in Tel Aviv
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tel Aviv? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.