Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Milan and Tehran is a M80 with 145 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Tehran is 5778 km on Cimber.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Milan and Tehran is a 32S with 182 seats.
- 103 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to Tehran.
- Rome, IT is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Milan and Tehran.
Hotels in Tehran
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tehran? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.