Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Continental flying between Milan and Tegucigalpa is a 767 with 174 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Tegucigalpa is 10656 km on United.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Tegucigalpa is 32 hours, 40 minutes on United.
- 15 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to Tegucigalpa.
- The shortest flight between Milan and Tegucigalpa on United is 10107 km.
Hotels in Tegucigalpa
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Honduras? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.