Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Milan and Tashkent is a 737 with 155 seats.
- The shortest flight between Milan and Tashkent on Turkish is 5057 km.
- Turkish has the most one stop flights between Milan and Tashkent.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Tashkent is 11 hours, 30 minutes on Swiss.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Tashkent is 4956 km on Swiss.
Hotels in Tashkent
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Uzbekistan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.