Did you know?
- 1479 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Tashkent.
- Istanbul, TR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Milan and Tashkent.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Tashkent is 11 hours, 30 minutes on Swiss.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Milan and Tashkent is a 737 with 155 seats.
- Korean Air has 1 two stops or more flights between Milan and Tashkent.
Hotels in Tashkent
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Uzbekistan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.