Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Easyjet flying between Milan and Sharm el-Sheikh is a 737 with 149 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by BMI flying between Milan and Sharm el-Sheikh is a 32S with 124 seats.
- Cairo, EG is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Milan and Sharm el-Sheikh.
- The shortest flight between Milan and Sharm el-Sheikh on Egyptair is 2991 km.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Milan to Sharm el-Sheikh every day.
Hotels in Sharm el-Sheikh
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sharm el Sheikh? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.