Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aegean flying between Milan and Santorini is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Olympic flying between Milan and Santorini is a 737 with 146 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Santorini is 36 hours, 15 minutes on Air France.
- 8 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to Santorini.
- The shortest flight between Milan and Santorini on Olympic is 1690 km.
Hotels in Santorini
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Greece? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.