Did you know?
- 42337 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to San Luis Potosi.
- New York, NY is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Milan and San Luis Potosi.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Continental flying between Milan and San Luis Potosi is a 737 with 122 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to San Luis Potosi is 19 hours, 17 minutes on United US Airways.
- American has the most two or more stop flights between Milan and San Luis Potosi.
Hotels in San Luis Potosi
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Mexico? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.