Did you know?
- 21698 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Rabat.
- Air France has the most one stop flights between Milan and Rabat.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Rabat is 7 hours, 45 minutes on KLM.
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Milan and Rabat.
- The largest aircraft operated by Delta flying between Milan and Rabat is a 32S with 159 seats.
Hotels in Rabat
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rabat? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.