Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Malev flying between Milan and Podgorica is a F70 with 72 seats.
- 12211 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Podgorica.
- Vienna, AT is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Milan and Podgorica.
- 5 airlines operate between Milan and Podgorica.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Podgorica is 24 hours, 0 minutes on Swiss.
Hotels in Podgorica
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Montenegro? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.