Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Berlin flying between Milan and New York is a 32S with 150 seats.
- 220 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to New York.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Milan to New York is 6409 km on American, Alitalia, Delta.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to New York is 7260 km on Spanair.
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Milan and New York.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.