Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by American flying between Milan and New York is a ARJ with 82 seats.
- Alitalia has the most nonstop flights between Milan and New York.
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from Milan to New York every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Berlin flying between Milan and New York is a 32S with 150 seats.
- 309566 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to New York.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.