Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Los Angeles is 30 hours, 0 minutes on Spanair.
- 331886 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Los Angeles.
- Air France has the most one stop flights between Milan and Los Angeles.
- 217 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft operated by Emirates flying between Milan and Los Angeles is a 340 with 267 seats.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.