Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by TAP flying between Milan and Londrina is a 32S with 128 seats.
- 28235 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Londrina.
- TAP has 7 two stops or more flights between Milan and Londrina.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Londrina is 21 hours, 20 minutes on TAP.
- 6 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to Londrina.
Hotels in Londrina
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Brazil? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.